Revised: June 23, 2021
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT UPON SIGNUP
You will provide the Enterprising Women Foundation with valid and current credit card information. If you provide credit card information to us, you authorize us to charge such credit card for all purchased services or donations for the membership term. Such charges will be made upon sign-up and will recur for each subsequent month of the membership term. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to the Enterprising Women Foundation and notifying us of any changes to such information.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS AUTO RENEW
All memberships will auto renew unless the client sends an email to cancel. It is the client's responsibility to stop the automatic payment before the date that their monthly membership renews.
Once the membership auto renews, the same terms and conditions apply that are in the original agreement and set forth in these current guidelines/cancellations policy on this page.
Your consent is important. By entering your credit card details into our system, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions regarding future recurring payments made against your credit card.
- You are agreeing that, in return for the provision of a ‘membership’, future recurring payments may be made against the credit card provided without the presence of a) the card or b) the card holder and that payment may be made to the Enterprising Women Foundation.
- These payments will be made at the beginning of each billing cycle.
- Cancelling your membership will prevent any future recurring payments being made against the credit card.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel your membership, the membership will remain active / valid until the end of the billing cycle / date on which the next payment is due, at which point your membership will end / become inactive.
- Unless otherwise indicated or agreed with the Enterprising Women Foundation, your payments are non-refundable. If you feel it is justified, you may request a refund from the Enterprising Women Foundation, at whose sole discretion it is whether to provide one.
To cancel a membership, please send an email no later than 14 days of the next payment date to email@example.com. The membership will be canceled at the end of the current billing cycle.
An email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org is proof of your membership cancellation request. We will confirm the request once it has been processed. All contact information is listed on our CONTACT page. If a confirmation email has not been received within five (5) business days, please call us at 919-362-5151. It is the client’s responsibility to receive confirmation for Membership Cancelation.
All cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com. Verbal conversations, text messages, phone calls and other forms of communication are not acceptable.
There are no refunds if a membership cancellation request has been received after your card is charged.
Please forward all questions by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATING CREDIT CARD ON FILE
If you are simply updating the expiration date (Card number remains the same) you can email just the expiration date and last 4 digits of your card to our staff. (Do Not Email your credit/debit card information to us). For more advanced changes, please contact us via phone at 919-362-5151.
To change your amount or to cancel your monthly donation, please send us an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the date you wish the donation to stop, the amount of the donation.
The Enterprising Women Foundation is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The Enterprising Women Foundation has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which helps us safeguard all of the information we collect online.
We reserve the right to modify and update these Terms of Membership at any time. Any such modifications or updates will be posted to this page and/or your billing statement. We encourage you to check this page regularly for any such updates.